Welcome to the "Free Thinkers Report."
This report is aimed at anyone who has a deeper interest in life, themselves and reality. It’s for people who are into alternative topics that wouldn’t normally be talked about in mainstream society.
The report is for anyone interested in a wide range of topics from… spirituality (any path or persuasion) meditation, mindfulness, enlightenment, creativity, wisdom, inner-self, lucid dreaming, obe's, multidimensional planes/realities, nature of reality, consciousness, science, psychedelic culture, shamanism, magick, esoteric knowledge, eastern/western philosophy, new paradigms, evolved ideas, the environment, living off-the-grid, freeman on the land, intelligent eating, history, alternative/internet media, conspiracies, 9/11 questions, ufos & humanity, chemtrails, geoengineering, transhumanism, political agendas/affairs, society, influential people, authors, artists, musicians, researchers, film makers and anything else along those lines........
1. The Free Thinkers Report is “one man’s opinion”. Anything that is said on the report is for information purposes only. Please do your own research. If making any type of investment, medical or legal decision it would be wise to contact or consult a professional before making that decision.
2. All articles or information can be distributed freely to any other site. We make every attempt to fact check all information but sometimes things fall through the cracks. Please notify us if any information is incorrect or our source is not a reliable source. We will correct them immediately.
3. We believe in that each person has the freedom to listen or not to listen to the report. If you feel that you were offended or you didn’t like what we said we can not be held responsible for your feeling or your mental problems. You always have the option of shutting the report off.
4. We allow comments on the website, but like with any comment based site there are always those who like to spam. Please be respectful of others opinions.
5. All information used from other websites on Free Thinkers Report is used for educational/criticism and commentary purposes only.
6. Fair Use Notice: This video may contain copyrighted material whose use has not been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that this not-for-profit, educational, and/or criticism or commentary use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the copyrighted material.
If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Fair Use notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who wants their material removed or modified, wants us to link to their web site, or wants us to add their photo.
1. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
5. If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.